DivX Pro Serial
DivX Pro Serial doesn’t need much of an introduction, as the product speaks for itself. A handy player, Converter, and decoder, DivX offers you a handful of tools to assist you in your video playing and encoding endeavors.
Moreover, the toolset contains DivX Player, DivX Web Player, and Media Server, DivX Converter & the DivX HEVC Plug-in, all meant to give us the best video playback performance and media management for our computer.
Additionally, it contains trial versions of paid add-ons that can be purchased separately: Video Pack, DTS-HD, & DFX Audio Enhancer.
A Reliable And Modern-Looking Video Player:
The DivX Pro Player has a straightforward UI that allows us to drag and drop media files to the video playing area & quickly navigate them without the risk of freezing the application.
The player enables us to watch our favorite DivX, AVI, MKV, MP4, or MOV media files and quickly transfer them to our external devices.
The DivX To Go feature automatically prepares our media files to be transferred and used on our PlayStation 3 console, BluRay player, or digital TV, allowing us to create full HD quality videos.
With DivX Pro Player, we can quickly burn our video to DVD or USB storage devices and ensure proper formatting and compatibility with DivX devices.
The application also allows us to create customized playlists, purchase and watch top-notch movies, manage our local, and downloaded media files.
All these, plus the multitude of video & audio playback options, make DivX Player a reliable media management app.
Integrated Web Player That Supports Full HD Content:
The Web Player comes with added video & audio enhancements. We can easily watch full HD movies online and play them on full screen without losing any of the original quality.
If we add to this the 5.1 channel surround audio capability of the web player & the ability to download online media files for later use on a DivX compatible device, we get a well-tuned product that will enhance our online experience.
Video Conversion, HEVC, & AVC Video Playback:
The pack even features the DivX Converter, which offers us the possibility to quickly transform your media files to DivX or MKV with just a few clicks.
It’s that easy to use: add or drag your files, select the desired output quality (from 320×240 to 1920×1080), and in no time at all get the DivX files you want.
Moreover, we can add or remove subtitles, combine our files in one video, limit file size, or set the video bitrate, so we get the most out of our videos.
Last but not least, DivX brings to the table improved HEVC and AVC decoders that are compatible with Chroma offset and allow the playback of HEVC and AVC/H.264-encoded videos.
Features in the Pro Version:
- Dolby Audio Edition
- Save snapshots of any video frame in DivX Player
- HEVC 10-bit video playback in Player and Web Player
- Crop video borders in Converter
- Add a custom logo overlay to videos in Converter
- Set a custom framerate in Converter
- Quality-based encoding using a constant quantizer in Converter
- Encode using custom keyframe intervals in Converter
- Set custom B frames in Converter
- DivX Accelerated hardware decoding and encoding for supported devices
- Trim duration of videos in Converter
- Playback of all the most popular video formats, including DivX, MKV, and HEVC up to 4K and more
- Video Library with custom playlists
- Stream videos to DLNA-compatible devices like Samsung and LG TVs, gaming consoles, tablets and more
- Stream videos to Chromecast
- Copy videos to CD, DVD, and USB
- Create and play videos with multiple audio and subtitle tracks in several formats
- Conversion of popular video formats into DivX, MKV, HEVC and MP4 video
- Custom encoding settings in Converter: resolution, video bitrate, rotation, and HEVC encoding modes
- DivX Pro Serial Player supports HDR playback. Currently, this feature is being beta tested
- DivX Player delivers updated HEVC codec (faster & smoother playback)
- DivX Player can display subtitles with right-to-left scripting and also double-byte, such as Arabic, Hebrew, Chinese, Korean, Japanese and others
- DivX Converter supplies tailored profiles for our PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 4 Pro, including 4K AVC playback
- DivX Converter includes brand new HEVC full 4K (4096×2160) 120fps encoding profile
- DivX Converter now allows us to share files through DivX Media Server with one click
- DivX Converter provides better control over framerate normalization. If you experience non-synchronous clips, check application settings
- DivX Media Server supports streaming in native resolution for Chromecast without content transcoding
- DivX Media Server provides streaming to PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 Pro in original formats
- DivX Media Server support casting in HDR format
- Fixed Set of minor bugfixes and improvements
- DirectX 9 or better on WinXP
- Intel Pentium III 733Mhz, AMD Duron 650, or equivalent for standard definition DivX
- Intel Pentium IV 2.4Ghz, AMD Athlon XP 2400+, or equivalent for high definition DivX
- Intel Pentium D 3.0Ghz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+, or equivalent for Divx Plus HD
- 32MB of video ram, 800×600 display in 24-bit color for SD
- 64MB of video ram, 1280×720 display in 24-bit color for HD
- Audio: a Stereo sound card with drivers for DirectSound
For DivX HEVC Video Playback:
- PC with at least a 1.6GHz Intel or AMD dual-core processor
- 4GB of RAM
Free disk space:
- Broadband connection (for DivX Web Player streaming)
- For DivX Web Player: Broadband connection
- For DivX Web Player: Internet Explorer 7 or higher, Firefox 3.5 or higher, Google Chrome 20 or higher, Safari 5 or higher