Recuva Crack is a recovery tool that restores any files we have deleted from the PC. After a brief installation, we can access the Recuva wizard for simple steps to follow, in case we don’t want to deal with advanced features.
Just like every other modern data recovery applications, Recuva also presents two different variants for us to access.
Although, there isn’t a lot of variation between Recuva free vs. pro version.
Both Recuva Free & Pro version will support advanced data recovery options and the features that we have listed above.
Is Recuva Safe to Use?
Yes, Recuva Crack is a secure and trusted program. We can take its assistance to recover our lost data. Though, we should know that there are plenty of tools/features that claim to be Recuva.
After, when we install them, we realize these are malware that can corrupt our system instead. Therefore, if we wish to use Recuva, then we need to go to its website and download it.
We can download the setup for free of cost pro version from this site.
Step-by-step approach and recovery options:
- We can designate the type of files we’re trying to recover, whether they are images, music, documents, videos, compressed archives, emails, and more, and their last known location.
- We can configure Recuva to analyze any media card or an iPod, in My Documents, or Recycle Bin, in some other particular location, or the entire system and all connected devices.
Enable the Deep Scan mode:
- If previous efforts have been made to recover the specific files but failed. We can enable Deep Scan, which is a powerful scanning method that takes a longer time.
- Expert users can use Recuva without using a simple wizard. All they need to do is choose the drive, scanning mode (for files & contents), and file type.
- When results appear, we can view the current status of each file by checking out the bullet color ( orange – poor, green – excellent, and red – unrecoverable).
- Plus, we can view useful details about each file, such as size, last modification & access time, comments, number of overwritten file clusters, number of groups allocated at an offset, & hex mode.
- The file recovery process can take some time (depending on the size & difficulty of the file), & if the output location is in the same drive. Recuva tells us this reduces the chances of a successful restoration.
Secure deletion operations:
- Additionally, we can overwrite files, which means they removed entirely. However, it doesn’t always work on data with red bullets (Recuva tells us if the operation was a success or not).
- If we use Recuva to delete overwritten files securely, the software will overwrite any residual sectors. And change the file status to, but we can still view the contents(these are “Recoverable” too).
Performant and efficient recovery app:
- Except for Deep Scan, Recuva Cracked serves extremely fast and uses a fair amount of system ram. Too bad, it does not offer quick access to any help file (Online Help requires us to use a Priority Support account for Recuva).
- All in all, Recuva Full Version gives immediate solutions for file recovery & is one of the best options in this software category.
- It’ll maintain an online learning portal for all of its products, including Recuva.
- Also, the layout is easy to navigate with setup instructions, user tutorials, and FAQs.
- Quick Scan
- Deep Scan
- Sort by File Type
- Scan by File Type
- Full Hard-Drive Scan
- Deleted/Lost File Recovery
- Corrupted Partition Recovery
- Deleted Partition Recovery
- Bootable USB Device
- Recovery CD
- External Drive Recovery
- Removable Media Recovery
- SD Card Recovery
- Optical Storage Recovery
Recuva Crack Features:
- Undelete files on our computer
- Recovery from damaged or formatted disks
- It can recover deleted emails
- Recover deleted iPod music
- It can restore unsaved Word documents
- Quick-Start Wizard
- Securely delete files we wish to erase forever
- Also, it has a Deep Scan
- They improved Ext3 & Ext4 file system support.
- Also, They improved Fat32 partition file scanning.
- Optimized Secure Overwrite on Windows 10.
- It has enhanced drive and partition detection.
- OS: Windows
- CPU: 1 GHz or more
- RAM: 128MB RAM
How to Crack?
- First, download this software from the official site.
- Next, we need to run the Recuva setup.
- After that, complete the installation.
- Now, Activate the app.
- Finally, Done! Enjoy.
- Low price. Free version available.
- Beautiful and clear interface design.
- Preview screen.
- It’s freely available.
- Easy to use & emphasizes a click-through recovery process.
- Users can preview their images and videos before saving them.
- Also, it supports data recovery on external devices.
- It cannot recover as many files as other rivals.
- The tool has a meager data recovery rate as compared to other pro apps.
- Many times, Recuva cannot extract larger files. Therefore, if we’ve lost a big file, then we might not get it back entirely.
- Also, the clients often complain that the files retrieved after Recuva recovery become incompatible and unsupported by other apps.
- It’ll not support data recovery from a lost partition.
- Since it’s only available for Windows versions, Mac users need to look for other alternatives instead.